PH 1000 all-natural drink mixes
- Shipped the same day
- 99% size guaranteed
- Free shipping from €150,-*
- Quality products
Designed to help you stay hydrated when you're sweating.
- Typically used by athletes with moderate sweat/sodium losses when competing. Or by athletes with lower sweat/sodium losses when exercising in more extreme conditions
- Carbohydrate-electrolyte solutions enhance the absorption of water during exercise
- Hypotonic formula for faster absorption. Learn more
- All-natural powdered drink mixes that mix up into a ∼3% carbohydrate solution (when mixed as directed)
- Contains 1,000mg of sodium per litre (32oz), when mixed as directed. Learn more
- Informed Sport / Informed Choice certified
- Independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list
- Does not contain milk or gluten but is produced in a facility that handles milk, wheat (gluten) and soy.
- All-natural ingredients. No Artificial Flavours/Sweeteners
- Mild citrus flavour
- Not genetically engineered
- Suitable for Vegans/Vegetarians
- 8 waterproof drink mix packets per box
Take our free online Sweat Test to get personalised hydration advice tailored to what you're training for.
Directions for use
Mix in 1 packet per 500ml (16oz) of water and drink to thirst when you're sweating.
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz - when mixed as directed)
Energy: 65 kCal/ 272 kJ per 20g serving (325 kCal/ 1360 kJ per 100g)
Carbohydrates: 17g per 20g serving, of which 16g sugars (85g per 100g, of which 80g sugars)
Salt: 1.25g per 20g serving (6.25 per 100g)
Sugar*, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Natural Flavouring, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Lactate and Magnesium Carbonate.
* Read why we add a small amount of sugar to our drink mixes.
Store in a cool, dry place.
This product should be used when you're sweating for prolonged periods.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet!
Store out of the reach of young children!