PH 1500 low-calorie tablets
- Shipped the same day
- 99% size guaranteed
- Free shipping from €150,-*
- Quality products
Designed to help you start hydrated (and stay that way once you're sweating, if you're a heavy/salty sweater)
- Typically used before/after intense exercise; And when sweating by athletes with very high sweat/sodium losses. Learn more about starting hydrated
- Enhances the absorption of water during physical exercise
- Hypotonic formula for faster absorption Learn more
- Contains 1,500mg of sodium per litre (34oz), when mixed as directed Learn more
- Independently tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency list and NSF Certified for Sport in the USA
- Mild citrus flavour
- 10 low-calorie effervescent tablets per tube
- Gluten and dairy free | Not genetically engineered | Vegan friendly
Directions for use
Before intense, sweaty activity
- Dissolve 1 tablet into 500ml (16oz) of water and drink the night before events lasting more than ~3 hours, or those taking place in hot/humid conditions.
- Dissolve 1 tablet into 500ml (16oz) of water and drink ~90 minutes before you start. Aim to finish your drink no less than 45 minutes before starting to allow your body to absorb the fluid properly.
During intense, sweaty activity (if recommended in your Personalised Hydration Plan)
Dissolve 1 tablet per 500ml (16oz) of water and drink to thirst
Nutritional Information for athletes outside of the United States of America
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz, when mixed as directed)
Energy: 16 Kcal / 67 Kj per tablet (3.2 Kcal / 14 Kj per 100ml*)
Carbohydrates: 1.8g per tablet (0.4g per 100ml*)
*after dilution of 1 tablet per 500ml of water
Acid Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Glucose, Maltodextrin, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Flavourings, Magnesium Carbonate, Sweetener Sucralose
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store out of the reach of young children.